Event: EANS 2022
Place: Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
Time: October 16-20, 2022
Organiser: European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS)
Event website: www.ultramarine.rs
Official Housing Bureau: ULTRA MARINE Ltd., Belgrade, Serbia
Adress: Stevana Sremca 3, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
PIB: 110134309 / MB: 21304158 / Activity code: 8230
Phone: +381 11 3348-158; Website: www.ultramarine.rs: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern Hotels Services Booking Process for participants in the EANS 2022 Congress (Event further on) organized by The European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS), to be held from 16th to 20th October 2022 in Belgrade, the Republic of Serbia.
By booking a Hotels Services Booking Process the Event attendees and participants accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to the same in full and unconditionally, forming a binding legal contract between ULTRA MARINE Ltd. Belgrade, Serbia, acting as an Official Housing Bureau (OHB further on) and the customer.
Those making bookings on behalf of another individual are responsible to ensure that the person using services is aware of the Terms and Conditions and agrees and accepts them.
Payment terms and conditions
- Credit card will be charged for the total amount according to the terms in the accepted proposal.
- We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard and Visa.
- All payments will be effected in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD). The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
- Credit cards will be charged in the currency shown on the Proposal/Proforma Invoice and issued Invoice.
- Your personal information, as well as your credit card details, are fully protected. Data transfer is taking place on a secured server.
- Refunds are granted per the conditions below:
- Services Booking Fee
- Any change or cancellation of the hotel reservation, must be received in writing to email@example.com
- The reservation will be held by 24:00, on arrival date
- In case of no show, we will apply a cancellation fee of 100,00 % of reservation value.
- In case of cancellation 242-121 days before arrival, we charge a cancellation fee of 0.00% of the reservation value.
- In case of cancellation 120-46 days before arrival, we charge a cancellation fee of 50.00% of the reservation value.
- In case of cancellation 45-1 days before arrival, we charge a cancellation fee of 100.00% of the reservation value.
- In the event of a return of funds to a customer who has previously paid with one of the payment cards, in whole or in part, and in accordance to the cancellation policy, ULTRA MARINE Ltd is obliged to make a refund exclusively through VISA or EC / MC payment methods, which means that the bank will, at the request of the seller, make a refund to the cardholder's account.
- If you are able to find a replacement, we are happy to welcome her/him and to review your invoice retaining operational costs of EUR 15 and any bank transfer costs.
- In case that credit card could not be charged, we reserve the right to cancel your order
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ULTRA MARINE Ltd.
Head office: Stevana Sremca 3, Belgrade, Serbia
T: +381 11 3348-158